Saturday, December 30, 2017

[Toy Unboxing] Touken Ranbu Nendoroid: Yamato no Kami Yasusada

I know I haven't posted in this blog for a while and this unboxing is long overdue because by now, most of the Saniwas who pre-ordered him has got their item, but I'm still doing this for the love of Touken Ranbu.

I got this nendoroid two weeks ago, from Wattatoys.  Seriously, I don't buy my pre-orders anywhere else.  They are very accommodating, flexible in their methods of payments and they even have their own delivery service which I regularly use because I can't make it to most of the local conventions to pick up my goods.

Upon opening, I immediately knew that I got a good item as the parts are easy to remove and stays in place when attached.  The first thing I did, of course was to look under Yamato's hakama, because we all want to see what's under a touken danshi's hakama ever since we found out that Jiji goes commando under his thanks to his nendoroid version.


Yes, Yasusada wears a pretty sexy fundoshi under his uniform.

Same as with other nendoroids, Yasusada comes with two extra face plates and some added accessories.  For Yasusada, he gets a small plate and a stick of dango to share with Kiyomitsu who also came with the same accessories.  I didn't pose them like that, though because my Kiyomitsu nendo's box is deep in my storage.  Maybe some other time, when the whole Shinsengumi is finally complete.

I did pose him in an uchiban-like manner, though.






Seriously, this was one of my easiest unboxing for this year as I had no problems with parts not fitting right or the nendo falling off the stand or anything.  I would like to believe that this was Touken Ranbu's Christmas gift to me for being such a good spender on their franchise this year. hahaha

On to more pictures!



Watch the unboxing video here:


No comments:

Post a Comment

[Toy Unboxing] Touken Ranbu Nendoroid: Juzumaru Tsunetsugu

Wow, will you look at that!  I'm still alive and collecting nendoroids of my sword boys! Before I move on to the review, I would like ...